The jacket is designed in Finland especially for changing clothes, warming up and drying in connection with ice baths. Use like a bathrobe and where you need warm protection from wind, frost and rain. The outer part of the jacket is made of polyester that protects against wind and water, and the inner part of the jacket is made of quick-drying and warming 100% cotton terrycloth. The jacket's large hood and long sleeves and hem provide excellent protection from the cold. The jacket has large outer pockets and an inner waterproof pocket. The size of the jacket is large, because the jacket is supposed to act as weather protection in connection with ice baths. The jacket is sold as a unisex model in sizes M and L.
- M less than 175cm
- L over 175cm
Let's get into the details.
- The jacket is specially designed for ice baths.
- Thanks to the parka, getting in and out of the ice bath becomes easier.
- The jacket's long sleeves and hem and large hood protect against cold and wind.
- The jacket has two large pockets on the outside for things and a waterproof pocket on the inside.
- Easy and quick to put on.
- Snappy and comfortable fit.
- Materials: outer layer 100% polyester. Lining 100% cotton terry.
- Style: Parka jacket.
- Length: Knee length.
- Sleeve length: Long sleeves.
- Fit: Loose.
- Description: black, monochrome, logo white.
- Weight: xx kg.
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 30°C. Dry the jacket with a wide hanger. Use a mild machine detergent. Do not use fabric softener. Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
- Sizes: M, L.
- Designed: in Finland.
- Made in China.
- Warranty: 12 months.