NORTHDIP Basic cold pool
NORTHDIP Basic cold pool
Check out our most popular product!
We give the pool free worldwide shipping, a 90-day free return policy and a 1-year warranty.
The NORTHDIP Basic cold pool is an indoor and outdoor all-rounder. It is suitable for continuous use and is also portable. You can store the pool between uses or take it with you on your travels, for example. Assembling the cold pool only takes about 15 minutes. E crossed layer, keeps the water temperature constant. According to research, the water is cold enough for ice baths below 15 °C. So you can fill the pool with cold 5 °C tap water and enjoy the health benefits of ice baths. So you don't have to use ice to cool the water. With the help of the Northdip Basic k cold pool, dipping into the cold has never been so easy and fast.
Size: 350 liters, height 75cm, width 80cm.
Ready. set. ICE!
Let's get into the details.
- Our coolest product!
- Free postage.
- Free returns for 90 days.
- One year warranty.
- The Northdip cold pool has been developed for enjoying ice baths at home, in a cottage or for example in connection with a hobby.
- A light and portable cold pool.
- Quick and easy to assemble, only takes about 15 minutes.
- The cold pool has a 3-layer TPE insulation.
- You can install a pool indoors in your home, in a warehouse or in your yard.
- Fill the pool with cold tap water and start taking ice baths effortlessly at home.
- If you wish, you can empty the pool and store it for the next use.
- Ready. set. ICE!
- 3 x thermally insulated TPE layer.
- Outer layer of polyester fabric.
- Inner layer UV-resistant skin-friendly PVC.
- Thermal protection keeps the water temperature constant.
- Diameter 80 cm.
- Height 75cm
- Volume 320 liters.
- Weight empty 3.5 kg.
What does the sales package contain?
- 1x NORTHDIP cold pool.
- 1x plastic cover.
- 1x fabric cover.
- 1x carrying bag.
- 6x support legs.
- 1x hand pump.
- 1x drain hose.
- 1x patch mark.
- 1x user manual.
How long are we in the ice bath?
Just one time, ice boiling raises the mood, releases dopamine, improves blood circulation, accelerates recovery and lowers inflammation. Regular ice baths achieve the most effective long-term health benefits.
According to the latest research, ice cubes are recommended for at least 11 minutes per week.
The ice bath should last 30 seconds to 4 minutes at a time.
What factors affect the recommended duration of the ice bath:
- whether you are a beginner or an experienced hobbyist
- water temperature
- what kind of effects you want from cold water
- your state of health
For a beginner, even a 30-second ice bath in 3–5 degree water brings the benefits of cold exposure. If you are a more experienced ice bath enthusiast, you can increase its duration according to your own estimation.
Examples of water temperature in proportion to the duration of the ice bath exercise:
1°C = 1-2 minutes
3 °C = 2-3 minutes
5 °C = 3-4 minutes
How do I keep the water cold?
Research results recommend that the water temperature of the ice bath should be below 15 degrees. Tap water is about 5 degrees Celsius. The water in the outdoor cold water pool freezes when the water temperature is around 0 degrees Celsius.
The cold water basin is made of 3-layer TPE insulation. Place the basin of cold water in a shady place outside. If you place the cold water basin indoors, for example in a cold warehouse, please make sure that there is a drain in the space. You can cool the water if necessary by adding ice cubes or ice cubes from the freezer to the water.
How to assemble a cold water pool?
Assembling the Northdip cold pool is easy and quick. You can do it in about 15 minutes.
How do I use the cold water pool?
After removing the cover, step into the cold water pool and get into a comfortable sitting position. Focus on taking calm, deep breaths in and out. To achieve the best health benefits, submerge your entire body in cold water up to the neck. Depending on where the cold water pool is, take support from the wall or railing if necessary, but use them at your own risk. We always recommend that another person is present in the Northdip cold pool for your own safety. You may experience numbness after the ice bath, which can make it difficult to get out of the barrel on your own.
How do I keep the water clean?
In the cold water pool, the lid must always be kept on when the pool is not in use, so that garbage and dust do not get into the pool.
We recommend changing the water once a week if Epsom salt or Bromi tablets have not been added to the water to extend the life of the pool water.
Espom salt extends the water change interval up to 2-3 weeks. Ordinary salt (e.g. table salt) is not safe to use, because the coating of the cold water pool may not withstand chloride-containing salts.
The use of a skin-friendly bromine tablet or powder extends the life of the water up to 4 weeks. The use of chlorine is not recommended because it is less resistant to cold water than bromine.
When emptying the pool, pour the water into the drain or nature while the pool is placed outside. If Epsom salt or Bromine has been added to the cold pool and the water cannot be directed to the drain, it can be released into the soil in a controlled manner. Water may not be discharged directly into a body of water, a lake or a ditch.
When you change the water in the cold water pool, clean the inner surfaces of the pool with a neutral cleaning agent.
I'm big and tall, how can I fit in the cold water pool?
We have designed cold water pools to suit people of all sizes, up to a height of more than 2 meters.
How to fill a cold water pool?
The first time you use it, rinse the inside of the cold water basin with lukewarm water and wash it with mild soap. Fill the pool about 70% full with cold tap water. Please note that when there is water in the cold water basin, it must not be moved, because weight is applied to it and it can therefore break.
How does a cold water pool fit in a small space when packed?
The cold water basin is packed in a small briefcase-shaped box. Its dimensions are 68 x 36 x 11 cm and the total weight is 3.5 kg. The cold water tub comes with a carrying bag, in which you can store the tub if you wish and take it with you, for example, to a cabin.
How does the NORTHDIP cold pool free 90-day return work?
We offer a free 90-day return policy worldwide for Northdip cold pools purchased from the northdip.com online store.
The right of return is valid when:
- The cold pool has not been used.
- The pool is in its original packaging, which is in good condition.
If you want to return the products, contact our customer service via the "contact us" link, where you will receive personal instructions for the return.
Read more in the " returns " link.
What is the 1-year warranty for the NORTHDIP cold pool?
We are proud of our products. Products purchased from the Northdip.com online store have a 1-year factory warranty if the product has been used according to the instructions. The 1-year factory warranty covers construction or leakage defects for 12 months from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to check the product.
If you notice a defect in the product within a year, contact our customer service via the "contact us" link, where you will receive personal instructions for making a complaint.
Read more at the " warranty " link.
Can NORTHDIP also put warm water in the pool?
Of course you can! After all, it's clear that sometimes it's nice to bathe in warm water as well. You can install the pool inside or outside, at home or in a cottage, and fill it with water at a maximum of 55 degrees. Nice bath times!
What are the safety instructions for the cold pool?
- The tub can withstand temperatures as low as minus 15°C.
- Do not fill the tub with hot water that is over 55°C.
- Fill the tub with water up to the bottom of the air-filled ring.
- Do not leave the tub unattended during use.
- Always put the lid on the tub when not in use.
- Place the tub so that children/animals/non-swimmers cannot get there.
- Do not stand in the tub.
- Do not use the tub while intoxicated.
- If the tub freezes, melt the ice with warm water.
- If the tub freezes, do not use force to break the ice, as it may break the tub.
- Do not use sharp objects near the tub to prevent holes in the tub.
- Only move the tub when it is empty.
What are the cold pool warnings?
- Always talk to your doctor before using the tub.
- Install and use the tub according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Never use the tub alone. There must always be someone else there who can help if needed.
- Monitor body temperature and heart rate during the bath. If either starts to drop too low, the user should immediately exit the tub.
- In an emergency, call 911 and follow the recommended instructions until help arrives.
- Do not use the tub if you are under 18 years old, pregnant or have previous health risk factors and/or health problems.
- The user must consider all risks associated with ice bathing.
- The manufacturer, importer and/or seller of the tub is not responsible for any injuries, damages and/or illnesses that may occur during or after bathing or use.
- The manufacturer, importer and/or seller of the tub is not responsible if the tub breaks and causes water damage.
- The user of the bathtub must make sure that the bathtub is used safely, that it is supervised and that the place where the bathtub is placed is a safe location for the bathtub and is water resistant.